Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Over The Moon For Jottum


Jottum is a Euoprean Children's Clothing line that has taken me a little good ole fashion "getting used too". You know how you see something once and think, "no way, not me.." then the next thing you know you're knee deep into it. Well, it happened to me pretty quick with Jottum. And apparently I'm not the only one. I've heard stories of women buying Jottum for their own girl's, their grandchildren, their dolls,(yes, the ones that don't move or talk)Some are buying Jottum just to have. I happened to see a little of the Jottum Spring 2008 line and now I'm over the moon. You'll have to wait a while to hear anymore about next spring's collection, but here's a few pieces to hold all of you jottum fans over. JOTTUM GIRLS TINA GREY SKIRT W/ PINK TOP, STRIPED SHRUG & TIGHT
JOTTUM SANNEKE DRESS W/EVIANNE TOP & DARK BROWN ROSSA TIGHTS
JOTTUM SIPOPS DRESS W/DARK NAVY ROSKA TIGHTS

Check out MoppetFrocks.com for their Jottum Pre-Orders & New Arrivals. They have a great combination of Jottum Baby Girl and Jottum Big Girl as well as a great preorder rewards program. Free Shipping over 249.00

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers